Our sponsorship packages include the following opportunities:
- Naming rights for the event
- Social media posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Links to sponsors websites on social media
- Your logo on social media
- Your logo in the Narrogin Observer, including in advertising
- Your logo and name at the event, and recognised following the event
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Arts Narrogin makes every effort to source most regular services and supplies from within the region. And, when we bring a touring show to the town, we book accommodation; employ local caterers, photographers and technicians; hire equipment and buy consumables such as flowers and decorations.
In the same way we sincerely appreciate the support that we receive from local businesses and organisations.
As a registered charity, Arts Narrogin is able to accept cash donations from businesses (as it does from individuals) to its Arts Narrogin Gift Fund and provide a tax deductible receipt.
We recognise that cash is not always readily available but support comes in many forms and we welcome any discount that a business is able to offer. Other ways in which your organisation or business could help might be:
- pro bono financial or legal advice;
- booking a table or tickets to an Arts Narrogin event for you and your staff;
- the offer of a fully functional piece of equipment that is being replaced
- or some ‘end of line’ stock such as paint, art canvases or fabrics. If we cannot use such items, we may know of an artist who can.
Sometimes the best support is as simple as being willing to write a letter of appreciation or endorsement to assist in our grant applications.
At the end of the day, the Board, Staff and Volunteers value being part of this regional community and your recognition of our role as a cultural asset.